Whats the one blog you have to read every day?
I love to read Coley's Opinion, I'm currently going through it, i really enjoy her positive posts and find some of them so helpful and insightful that i jot a lot of them down in my notebook.
What are the top 3 places that you've visited?
1- Vancouver, Canada - hands down the best two weeks of my life, I'm lucky to have family over there, i have only been once but would love to go again, its such a beautiful, vibrant and multicultural city
2- Italy- you know when your fall in love with a place? yep, when i was in year 12 we did a week long trip in Italy, Rome, Florence, Venice, Pompeii, Naples, oh my it was fantastic, even if Venice is a little bit smelly!
3- Berlin, Germany- In February 2014 i went on a University trip in my 3rd year of Uni to Berlin, i studied History, so naturally Berlin is one of my top three places because i love that it has such a vast amount of History amongst it
Where would you go on your dream holiday?Australia, i really want to go, its next on my list
Savoury or sweet food?
Sweet, hand down, give me all the chocolate!
If you could only watch one TV programme for a year, what would it be?
oh this is hard, I'm a serial netflix watcher, hmmm Criminal minds i think, yep I'm sure, i love it!
Is there a saying or quote that you try to live by?
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" Helen Keller
I love the idea of this quote, and i love the idea of being a part of something with other people, and often going it alone doesn't achieve much when it comes to important causes
If you designed your own lipstick, what colour would it be and what would you call it?
Hot pinky/purple colour, its my favourite lipstick colour, and I'd probably call it something simple and predictable like spicy or saucy pink, ha!
What is the one fashion item that you can't live without?
My Chelsea boots, i buy a new heeled pair every year, well i have done for the past 4
Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
My mother. Yes, this sounds cheesy but my mum has sacrificed so much over the years for me and my brother and it took me until i was older to realise that. Not only that my mum has had and continues to have a few illnesses yet she never complains or lets on to me about it or the seriousness of it (that does annoy me! ha). She has always put me and my brother first and one day i would love to be as strong and selfless as my mother.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I often wonder this, hopefully i see myself still living close to my family, family are very important to me, and i hope to see myself succeeding in my chosen career path, which is Law
- Charlotte- http://beautyandbolder.blogspot.co.uk
- My wonderful friend, Ashley- http://ashleyelizabethx.blogspot.co.uk/
- Catherine- http://www.percyandprunella.com/
- Sophie- Laura- http://sophielauratalks.blogspot.co.uk/
- Natalie- http://nlmorgan.com/
- Emily- http://thrxughthelookingglass.blogspot.co.uk/
- Sibel- http://sassysibel.blogspot.com.au/
- Ashleigh- http://www.ashleighailsa.blogspot.com
- Abby- http://www.thebeautyscrapbook.co.uk/
- Who/ What inspired you to start blogging?
- Where is your favourite place to be?
- What is your nandos order?
- Favourite Season?
- Favourite Quote?
- If you were stranded on a remote island what three things would you need with you? (Rescue team coming in a week, don't worry ;))
- Would you rather cook or bake?
- Whats on your Fashion wish list for Autumn/ Winter?
- What was the first thing you thought this morning?
- Finally, where do you want to be in 5 years time?
- you must link back the person who tagged you
- you must answer all of my questions
- you must come up with ten other questions on your own
- you must tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers
- inform nominees that you have nominated them
- provide nominees with a link to your blog for more info